Teacher Amy
Just a short blog to update and say my teaching is pretty much over, I'll miss my students a lot! I attempted to upload some pictures of them, and also of my interesting trip to the zoo here in Wuhan, but the connection of course is not so good. It is pouring rain here today, seems to affect the internet. But the rain doesn't stop a party here, about an hour ago they were setting off fireworks in the pouring rain! Ohh, and there go some more right now! I guess they just like the big bang moreso than the lights. Tomorrow I set off for Qingdao (a beer town on the coast between Beijing and Shanghai) with a Thai friend, for a few days, then back to Wuhan to finish up with my marks, and my apartment, and then off to Shanghai with my roommate Erin and her dad, then who knows where!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home